TronPad (#TRONPAD) — The Official Launchpad of the TRON Blockchain
BSCPad IDO Date:
Friday June 4th
A bridge to the TRON blockchain will open in the first half of June. After the bridge opens, #TRONPAD will exist in both BEP-20 and TRC-20 forms, while maintaining the same maximum supply shown in this article.
Key Dates and Times:
Friday June 4th, 5 AM UTC — staking eligibility deadline
Friday June 4th, 8 AM UTC — guaranteed allocation round (for ALL tiers)
Friday June 4th, 1 PM UTC — FCFS round (for ALL tiers)
Friday June 4th, 4 PM UTC — PancakeSwap listing
Public Sale Token Price:
Maximum Token Supply:
Tokens Available in BSCPAD Public Sale:
Circulating Supply at Listing:
Market Capitalization at Listing:
Public Sale Vesting Schedule:
25% at TGE, then 25% per month for 3 months
- Blue Diamond tier members (75,000+ $BSCPAD) will share an additional allocation pool of $50,000. Stake 75,000+ $BSCPAD before Friday June 4th, 5 AM UTC to qualify for this additional allocation!
- The only way to participate in the TronPad IDO is by staking $BSCPAD tokens!
TronPad — The fastest growing blockchain meets the most successful BSC launchpad!
TRON’s proven track record, market presence, and rapid growth
- TRON is a mainstay on the crypto leaderboard, demonstrating continuing evolution since rising to prominence in 2017
- Tron’s founder Justin Sun is a massive presence in the cryptocurrency world, with over 2.8M Twitter followers. He currently serves as the CEO of BitTorrent.
- Tron and Sun are connected with various other important cryptocurrency projects and properties, including BitTorrent and the Poloniex Exchange
- As of April 2021, Tron has more USDT deployed on it than Ethereum — a testament to its adoption and utility
- Since March 2020, average daily transactions on the TRON network have increased from 720,000 to 3,600,000 — making TRON one of the busiest blockchain networks in the world.
BSCPad’s proven experience generating Social Media traffic and conducting IDOs
- BSCPad has conducted over 25 IDO’s in 2021, including multiple 100x+ projects
- BSCPad boasts over 83,000 followers on Twitter and a 31,000 member Telegram channel
- We have a fully developed network of influencers and marketing partners developed over multiple launches
- Our co-marketing campaigns with our launch partners have generated millions of impressions on Social Media
- The $BSCPAD token has traded as high as 315x from its public IDO price
TronPad Tiers and Lottery Mechanics:
Project tokens for sale in TronPad IDOs will be split into the following pools:
5% for public white list lotteries (open to anyone who completes tasks, no tokens required)
10% for lottery Tiers (lower tier)
85% for guaranteed allocation Tiers (higher tiers)
EARTH… 15,000 TRONPAD Staked — 1 lottery ticket
Guaranteed Allocation Tiers:
MOON…. 50,000 TRONPAD Staked — pool weight 10
MARS…. 200,000 TRONPAD Staked — (no maximum number of holders) — pool weight 45
SUN…. 500,000 TRONPAD Staked — (no maximum number of holders) — pool weight 70+Private allocations
TronPad Token Utility and Breakdown:
Staking the $TRONPAD token will be the only way to gain access to Lottery and/or Guaranteed allocation rounds for the IDOs on TronPad.
- Public 18% (25% at TGE, then 25% per month)
- Private 15% (15% at TGE, then 21.25% per month)
- Strategic 12% (10% at TGE, then 15% per month)
- Liquidity 20% (brought into circulation as needed for AMM and Exchange listings)
- Team 12% (3 month cliff, then 12 month vesting)
- Advisors 6% (3 month cliff, then 12 month vesting)
- Ecosystem & Marketing 9% (1 month cliff, then 18 month vesting)
- Reserve 7% (12 month cliff, then 18 month vesting)
- Airdrop 1% (Further details to be announced)
▪️Telegram ANN: https://t.me/Tronpadannouncements
Important details about participation on BSCPad:
BSCPad uses a tiered model that requires users to stake at least 1000 $BSCPAD tokens to participate. For full details, review the landing page of our website at https://bscpad.com/
Users must complete KYC verification before participating on BSCPad. For full details on completing this process, read our explainer article linked below. We have also included a list of restricted regions for easy reference.
Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”)
Bronze and Silver tier members must complete additional social media engagement tasks in order to be whitelisted for each IDO. The requirements for this specific IDO are listed below:
Whitelist Requirements for Bronze and Silver Members:
1. Join the #TRONPAD Telegram: https://t.me/Tronpad
2. Follow #TRONPAD on Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscpad
3. Follow #BSCPAD on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BSCPad
4. Put out a tweet (originating directly from your account) containing the #BSCPAD & #TRONPAD hashtags and share the link in the whitelist.
5. Follow the steps inside the white list form: