MILC — Media Industry Licensing Content ($MLT) — A media and content tokenization platform
Monday May 17th
Staking Eligibility Cutoff:
Monday May 17th, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price:
Allocation Round Open:
Monday May 17th, 8 AM UTC
Public Sale (FCFS) Round Open:
Monday May 17th, 1 PM UTC
Pancakeswap Listing Date/Time:
Monday May 17th, Time TBA
Maximum Token Supply:
Tokens Available in BSCPAD Public Sale:
Circulating Supply at Listing:
Market Capitalization at Listing:
Public Sale Vesting Schedule:
No Vesting, Fully unlocked at TGE
MILC is a media development and dealing platform that will build a bridge between the audience and content creators, buyers, and distributors. This connection will allow the audience to directly impact and receive benefits from the creation and distribution of quality new content.
What problems does it solve?
- The content licensing industry uses a very outdated approach to content license trading that involves travel to trade shows. Due to COVID, all of the major programming trade fairs have been canceled and won’t likely resume anytime soon. This results in less variety, less innovation and more and more repetition.
- Intermediaries and ‘middle men’ play a major role in the license trade. Many of these entities are distributors, who offer their networks and contacts to buyers in their respective territories to support the process of program distribution. Fees related to these services typically account for 30–50% of the sales price.
- Countless distributors and other intermediaries control the markets, preventing creators from accessing potential buyers. Their fees drain money from the program, or make it more costly. Additionally, lawyers renegotiate every license agreement.
- Digital norms and standards can streamline all of these processes and make the entire content licensing process much more efficient and affordable.
1. First mover advantage
Our estimation is that we are at least 2 years ahead of any other platform for creating a virtual marketplace (virtual trade fair) for content, that is technically capable of managing all relevant metadata of a license. This includes all existing broadcast formats (video/audio), as well as all descriptive and content data of a video asset. The MILC Platform leads the global content license trade into the digital era for the first time.
2. Significantly cheaper than legacy systems
The MILC platform only receives a trade fee if a sale has actually been made. The trade fee of 10% is significantly lower than industry standard sales costs. At the same time, the platform pricing structure is degressive, so the platform fees reduce with greater utilization. The more trading that takes place on the platform, the lower the distribution fee becomes for everyone.
3. Free standardized license agreements
The MILC Platform will offer standardized license agreements free of charge. These standards will cover the requirements of about 70–80% of all cases and dramatically reduce legal fees. By constantly adding new contract standards the platform is reducing institutionalized friction to progress the industry forward.
4. Digitally enforced licenses
Every year, TV broadcasters and streaming platforms incur significant damages due to unintentional license violations. Often due to human error or organizational efficiencies, content deliverers will air programs a short time after their license has expired and will be forced to renew the entire original license term.
5. Focused connection between broadcasters and producers
The MILC Platform will allow broadcasters to put out open requests for certain types of content. These requests will be displayed to producers who can then pitch ideas in a targeted manner.
6. Social Community Hub
With the Social Community Hub, viewers are put at the center of marketing, inviting them to interact, support, share their opinions and be rewarded for all their efforts in MLT tokens. Community users can also play the role of producer by viewing pitches made by content creators and deciding whether or not to invest.
MLT is used to pay for Content Licenses purchased on the MILC Platform.
MLT token holders are able to vote for platform upgrades and community actions and activities on the MILC platform.
Content producers will be able to use the Launchpad feature on the MILC Platform to carry out fundraising for their projects. MLT holders can participate as investors in the Launchpad projects.
To reward the token holders and the Community, MILC will launch staking programs to earn interest on their tokens.
Important details about participation on BSCPad:
BSCPad uses a tiered model that requires users to stake at least 1000 $BSCPAD tokens to participate. For full details, review the landing page of our website at https://bscpad.com/.
Users must complete KYC verification before participating on BSCPad. For full details on completing this process, read our explainer article linked below. We have also included a list of restricted regions for easy reference.
Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”)
Bronze and Silver tier members must complete additional social media engagement tasks in order to be whitelisted for each IDO. The requirements for this specific IDO are listed below:
Whitelist Requirements for Bronze and Silver Members:
1. Join the #MILC Telegram: https://t.me/MILCplatform
2. Follow #MILC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MILCplatform
3. Follow #BSCPAD on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BSCPad
4. Put out a tweet (originating directly from your account) containing the #BSCPAD & #MILC $MLT and share the link in the whitelist.
5. Follow the steps inside the white list form:
Stay connected to our official outlets for the latest on all of our launchpad offerings!