Kryptobellion ($KRYPTO) — A fast paced playing card battling game powered by NFT and blockchain
Friday April 30th
Staking Eligibility Deadline:
Friday April 30th, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price:
Allocation Round Open:
Friday April 30th, 8 AM UTC
Public Sale (FCFS) Round Open:
Friday April 30th, 1 PM UTC
Pancakeswap Listing Date/Time:
Friday April 30th, Time TBA
Maximum Token Supply:
Tokens Available in BSCPAD Public Sale:
Circulating Supply at Listing:
Market Capitalization at Listing:
Public Sale Vesting Schedule:
20% at TGE, then 10% every two weeks
Kryptobellion is a fast-paced NFT battle game, where users build a strategic deck from thousands of fighters from hundreds of clans.
What gives Kryptobellion an advantage over competitors?
- Unlike other NFT games, all cards can be acquired without spending cash. This creates an ecosystem that rewards active users and makes it more difficult to ‘buy your way to the top’
- 1 minute matches keep users engaged and constantly adapting
- Several of Kryptobellion’s competitors (ie. Gods Unchained and Sorare) have no native token. Ecosystem tokenization through $KRYPTO opens new possibilities for player rewards and prizes
- A thoughtfully designed tournament schedule keeps players looking forward to the next challenge
The Kryptobellion Tournament System
The tournament system consists of three different regularly scheduled events:
Rebel Training Tournament (Weekly)
Players will compete in random groups of 200 gamers. The top ten from each group will get rewards and access to the monthly Rebel Arena Tournament.
Rebel Arena Tournament (Monthly)
Only your skills can bring you here — all entrants are top ten participants from the Rebel Training Tournaments. In these events, thousands of entrants will compete for Epic NFTs, $KRYPTO rewards and the title of “Arena Champion”.
World Rebel Championship
Every 6 months, everyone has a chance to join a Battle Royale and become the new World Rebel Champion. These main events feature prize pools that include Legendary NFTS and up to $1,000,000 USD value in $KRYPTO tokens.
While users will be able to choose from every game card for free, skins of various rarities can be acquired through participating and succeeding in battles and events. These Uncommon, Rare, Epic and Legendary NFTs will be tradable on NFT marketplaces. This mechanic gives users an additional way to monetize their time spent competing in the Kryptobellion ecosystem.
Player Incentive Pool
Kryptobellion believes in providing new users the lowest barrier to entry possible while also rewarding our regular users through generous incentive programs. The ‘Player Incentive’ section of our tokenomics will be deployed strategically to keep our battlers coming back for more action.
NFT presale (50,000,000–5% total supply): 20% at TGE, then 10% every 2 weeks
Public presale (100,000,000–10% total supply): 20% at TGE, then 10% every 2 weeks
Team (100,000,000–10% total supply): 0% at TGE, then 5% per month
Listing & CEX (50,000,000–5% total supply): Unlocked at TGE, used for liquidity
Operations (200,000,000–20% total supply): 5% at TGE, then 5% per month
Marketing (200,000,000–20% total supply): 5% at TGE, then 5% per month
Player Incentives (300,000,000–30% total supply): locked for 8 months, then 10% per month
-Business, marketing and operations management
-Lead frontend and backend developer, data analysis and blockchain expert
- While publicly anonymous, the Core team of this project have been vetted by passorfail.me KYC and audit services at the request of Pinpoint Capital. A link to information regarding this audit is provided here for your reference.
Important details about participation on BSCPad:
BSCPad uses a tiered model that requires users to stake at least 1000 $BSCPAD tokens to participate. For full details, review the landing page of our website at https://bscpad.com/.
Users must complete KYC verification before participating on BSCPad. For full details on completing this process, read our explainer article linked below. We have also included a list of restricted regions for easy reference.
Restricted Region List: Botswana, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Republic of Seychelles, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Syria, Sudan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Venezuela, Yemen, and the United States of America (herein “Prohibited Jurisdictions”)
Bronze and Silver tier members must complete additional social media engagement tasks in order to be whitelisted for each IDO. The requirements for this specific IDO are listed below:
Whitelist Requirements for Bronze and Silver Members:
1. Join the #KRYPTOBELLION Telegram: https://t.me/kryptobellion_nft
2. Follow #KRYPTOBELLION on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kryptobellion
3. Follow #BSCPAD on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BSCPad
4. Put out a tweet (originating directly from your account) containing the #BSCPAD & #KRYPTOBELLION hashtags and share the link in the whitelist.
5. Follow the steps inside the white list form:
Stay connected to our official outlets for the latest on all of our launchpad offerings!