PulsePad is a platform built to accelerate the expansion of the PulseChain landscape. Featuring four-fold greater throughput, massively reduced transaction fees, full Ethereum interoperability, deflationary tokenomics, and an ideal development environment for builders, PulseChain is set to become a force to be reckoned with among smart contract platforms.
PulsePad will help direct this growth and democratize access to the opportunities this brings, providing tier holders with an early stake in the first generation of trailblazing PulseChain projects.
IDO Date: Wednesday, November 10th
Staking Eligibility Cutoff: Wednesday, November 10th, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price: $0.001
Allocation Round Opens: Wednesday, November 10th, 8 AM UTC
- #BSCPAD FCFS Round: Wednesday, November 10th, 1 PM UTC
- #ETHPAD FCFS Round: Wednesday, November 10th, 1.10 PM UTC
- #KCCPAD FCFS Round: Wednesday, November 10th, 1.20 PM UTC
- #TronPAD FCFS Round: Wednesday, November 10th, 1.30 PM UTC
- #ADAPAD FCFS Round: Wednesday, November 10th, 1.40 PM UTC
- #VelasPAD FCFS Round: Wednesday, November 10th, 1.50 PM UTC
- PancakeSwap Launch: Wednesday, November 10th, 3 PM UTC
- WagyuSwap Launch: Wednesday, November 10th, 3.30 PM UTC
- UniSwap Launch: Wednesday, November 10th, 4 PM UTC
Maximum Token Supply: 5,000,000,000 $PLSPAD
Public Sale: Wednesday, November 10th
- #BSCPad: 125,000,000 $PLSPAD
- #ETHPad: 125,000,000 $PLSPAD
- #KCCPad: 100,000,000 $PLSPAD
- #TronPad: 100,000,000 $PLSPAD
- #ADAPad: 125,000,000 $PLSPAD
- #VelasPad: 125,000,000 $PLSPAD
Circulating Supply at Listing: 170,000,000 $PLSPAD
Market Capitalization at Listing: $170,000
Public Sale Vesting Schedule: 10% at TGE, 1 month cliff followed by linear vesting for 6 months
PulsePad is built for a singular purpose: to help deliver access to early-stage PulseChain projects to a community of passionate supporters.
As a platform that copies over the Ethereum state, including all ERC-20 and NFT token balances, while providing a familiar EVM-based smart contract execution environment — albeit backed by a superspeed validator network, PulseChain is set to see a veritable explosion of innovation and growth in the coming months.
As the first launchpad for the PulseChain ecosystem, PulsePad will help direct this growth and ensure that the right resources are made available for the projects looking to blaze the trail on this promising new platform.
- Democratic: PulsePad democratizes access to the first wave of promising projects building on the ultra-efficient PulseChain platform. Unlike the Ethereum ecosystem which is largely dominated by just a few major early stakeholders, PulsePad will ensure that the first wave of projects launching on PulseChain are funded, used, and grown by the community — who will in turn directly benefit from their long-term success.
- Deflationary tokenomics: PulsePad is built for the future. Just as PulseChain will gradually see its token supply shrink, so too will PulsePad. In total, 10% of every PLSPAD sale will go to stakers, and an up to 25% burn fee applied to all early PLSPAD unstakers. On top of this, projects launching through PLSPAD will be required to burn a variable amount of PLSPAD depending on the specifics and nature of the project.
- Vetted projects: PulsePad is here to help ensure genuinely high-quality projects with real long-term ambitions are able to get the funding and support they need to smash expectations. In line with this, each project will be hand selected and vetted by the heavily experienced BlueZilla team. Our goal is to bootstrap the PulseChain ecosystem with the projects that will shape it into the pre-eminent smart contract platform and Ethereum alternative.
- Tiny initial market capitalization: Much like PulseChain, which is built to provide a more accessible and inclusive alternative to Ethereum, PulsePad is designed to make participating in some of its earliest projects accessible to the masses. Thanks to a tier-based system that allows users to participate regardless of their background.
Problems Solved By PulsePad
If you’ve been paying attention to the Ethereum ecosystem lately, then you may have noticed a startling fact — it’s losing its favor among developers.
Despite its origins as the first major smart contract platform, competing blockchains are beginning to pick up momentum, for no other reason than the fact that Ethereum currently suffers from extremely high transaction fees and major congestion.
PulseChain is designed to address this problem by delivering the benefits of Ethereum 2.0 today — providing a blockchain that is dramatically faster and more efficient than the Ethereum mainnet, while simultaneously helping to bolster the original Ethereum ecosystem thanks to its built-in interoperability.
To complement this promising new platform, PulsePad is set to help seed the nascent PulseChain landscape with the first wave of projects that leverage its unique capabilities — which include an ultra-efficient validator-based consensus system, 4x higher throughput thanks to a 3-second block time, and native Ethereum <-> PulseChain bridge.
Like PulseChain, which itself features deflationary tokenomics thanks to its complete lack of inflation and 25% burn applied to all transaction fees, PulsePad is also heavily deflationary. Thanks to a 10% fee applied to all PLSPAD sales, as well as an up to 25% burn fee for those that unstake their tokens early, users can expect a rapidly deflating token supply that helps to ensure the gradual scarcity of the PLSPAD token.
Unlike the early days of Ethereum, new projects building on PulseChain will instead be funded by a more diverse array of users, who will in turn share in their success. This will help overcome the problem of platform stakeholder centralization currently faced by many of Ethereum’s most popular projects while laying the foundations for an open and inclusive ecosystem that is driven by sustainability.
How Does PulsePad Fit Into the Current Ecosystem?
At BlueZilla, we primarily build products that are designed to fill a strong unmet need in the blockchain space, or address a key obstacle preventing its further growth and elaboration.
PulsePad represents the next step in fulfilling this goal, since it will be used to help ensure that arguably the most powerful layer-1 chain in recent years develops in the right direction and rewards those that are inarguably crucial for its long-term success — the users.
Through PulsePad, tier holders will be able to participate in the absolute first wave of projects building on the PulseChain platform, helping to bootstrap what will likely prove to be a bustling landscape and counterpart to Ethereum. On the flip side, PulsePad ensures that new projects building and deploying on PulseChain have the resources, networking, and marketing necessary to not only succeed but thrive.
The benefits of this success will resound throughout the entire BlueZilla ecosystem, helping to demonstrate the benefits of community-backed projects while providing further value to our community.
▪️Telegram Ann: https://t.me/pulsepadann
▪️ Medium: https://medium.com/@PulsePad.io
Please note: in order to be eligible to participate in the PulsePad IDO, you must follow the KYC guide for each of the corresponding launchpads.
BSCPAD: KYC GUIDE
ETHPAD: KYC GUIDE
TRONPAD: KYC GUIDE
KCCPAD: KYC GUIDE
ADAPAD: KYC GUIDE
VelasPAD: KYC GUIDE