ADALend ($ADAL) — the ultimate scalable and decentralized lending protocol on Cardano is launching soon
ADALend — the protocol that powers a new wave of flexible financial markets through secure instant loan approval, automated collateral, trustless custody, and liquidity is coming to market.
IDO Date: Monday, March 14th
Staking Eligibility Cutoff: Monday, March 14th, 5 AM UTC
Public Sale Token Price: $1.0 USD
Allocation Round Opens: Monday, March 14th, 8 AM UTC
#BSCPAD FCFS Round: 1 PM UTC
#ETHPAD FCFS Round: 1.10 PM UTC
#ADAPAD FCFS Round: 1.20 PM UTC
#VELASPAD FCFS Round: 1.30 PM UTC
#PULSEPAD FCFS Round: 1.40 PM UTC
- AstroSwap Launch: Monday, March 14th, 3 PM UTC
- PancakeSwap Launch: Monday, March 14th, 3:30 PM UTC
- Uniswap Launch: Monday, March 14th, 4 PM UTC
Maximum Token Supply: 45,000,000 $ADAL
Public Sale: Monday, March 14th
- #BSCPad: 350,000 $ADAL
- #ETHPad: 250,000 $ADAL
- #ADAPad: 650,000 $ADAL
- #VelasPad: 300,000 $ADAL
- #PulsePad: 250,000 $ADAL
Circulating Supply at Listing: 720,000 $ADAL
Market Capitalization at Listing: $451,125 USD
Public Sale Vesting Schedule: 10% at TGE, 1 month cliff followed by 10% monthly release for 9 months
ADALend — the ultimate scalable and decentralized lending protocol on Cardano that is governed by the community! ADALend protocol will power the new wave of flexible financial markets by providing a layer for instant loan approval, automated collateral, trustless custody, and liquidity.
What problems does ADALend solve?
- Lower Transaction & Contract Fees
- Higher Transaction Speeds
- Better Code Security & Robustness
- Uses Multiple Oracles
How Does ADALend Fit in the Current Ecosystem?
ADALend can be thought of as the Aave of the Cardano ecosystem. ADALend is a scalable, trustless, and decentralized lending protocol that harbors users within a self-governed environment. From day one, they committed to build natively on the Cardano blockchain, which will enable the lending platform to aggregate protocols that support business models that give economic support to billions of users. Cardano remains an excellent blockchain platform developed and established based on proven evidential techniques and thoroughly evaluated pool analysis. With this advantageous leverage derived from the capabilities of Cardano, ADALend maintains a primary objective of scaling digital assets lending practices.
ADALend will bring back the balance of power between lenders and borrowers. By allowing the use of digital assets as collateral, the use of the platform will be diversified to the benefit of the user.
ADAL utility & function:
- DAO — token holders will be able to participate in DAO, to approve what token liquidity mining will be concluded next (in other words introducing new token), change token pool parameters (collateralization ratio, fees, etc);
- Incentivization — ADAL token will be widely used for liquidity providers incentivization — e.g. farming, fixed period staking rewards;
- Liquidators “power” indicator — liquidators will be prioritized by how much ADAL they have staked and will be paid with ADAL for liquidation services;
- Borrowing fees decrease program for holders (still in discussions);
- Reserve currency — ADAL can be swapped on demand for liquidity, for that ADAL/token AMMs will be always launched when introducing a new token.
2021 Q3 — Q4
- Marketing & brand awareness
- Testnet Completion
- Massive Global Marketing Campaign
- Token Listing Submissions
- Partnerships & integrations research
2022 Q1 — Q2
Research & Beta
- Research & Development of lending platform
- Article program launch & content mining
- ADALend Prototype Beta Launch
- Listing on Major Exchanges (March, April)
2022 Q3 — Q4
Liquidity & Launch
- Liquidity Launch
- MultiChain Products
- Massive User Growth
- The full launch of the ADALend protocol
ADALend’s Offical Socials
To find out more about the project and keep up with its latest developments, follow their official channels.
Please note: in order to be eligible for participation in the IDO, you must follow the KYC guide for each of the corresponding launchpads.
BSCPAD: KYC GUIDE
ETHPAD: KYC GUIDE
ADAPAD: KYC GUIDE
VelasPAD: KYC GUIDE
PulsePAD: KYC GUIDE